Vintage 1930 Currier & Ives Lithograph Prints Portfolio No. 1 in Original Envelope, Qty 14 Americana Art Prints RARE
☆ Collection of 14 Currier & Ives prints, issued in 1930 by the Garden City Publishing Company and sold by mailorder.
☆ The 14 lithographic prints include what is probably the most important of all the Currier & Ives sports-related lithos, “The American National Game of Base Ball,” which depicts the grand match at the Elysian Fields in Hoboken, NJ.
☆ The prints appear in excellent condition, most with minor wear and some age-related discoloration to the edges. The envelope itself is also included, an attractive and ornately-printed piece with visible edge wear but largely intact.
☆ An impressive collection of lithographic prints, produced in 1930 as reproductions from the original art. 14 prints total, plus envelope.
Product ID#: 658900805
☆ Dimensions (Approximate):
Length: 8.5 inches / 21.6 cm
Width: 11.5 inches / 29.21 cm
Weight: 4.23 ounces / 120 grams
☆ 14 Exceptional lithographs prints in full color.
1) The American National Game of Baseball(spot along right bottom corner)
2) The Wreck of the Steam Ship San Francisco
3) The Whale Fishery
4) The Life of a Hunter
5) The Lightning Express Trains
6) Central-Park, Winter (spot along right bottom corner)
7) Clipper Ship Dreadnought Off Tuskar Light
8) Clipper Ship Nightingale
9) The Road-Winter
10) The Life of a Fireman
11) Surrender of General Burgoyne at Saratoga N.Y. Oct 17/1777
12) Peytona and Fashion Horse-racing, 1845
13) The Great Fire At Chicago Oct. 8/1871
14) American Express Train